We are fully qualified fibrous plasterers with over 20 years experience in the art.
We carry out repairs and restoration of fibrous and decorative elements to interior and exteriors of all types of building and in all styles throughout the UK and Europe.
We combine traditional mouldmaking and casting methods with modern digital fabrication techniques to reproduce or create original and bespoke models for one offs or long production runs.
Our clients have included health clubs, leisure facility’s, movie props and photo sets for film industry.
We are able offer every imaginable molding profile, enrichment or element as well as a bespoke design service using CAD/CAM software.
Mouldmaking Projects below ..
Related blog posts ..
- Mixing hot lime mortars
- Stone restoration and repair
- Plain faced ashlar, imitation blockwork
- Hand applied “thrown” floating coats
- Removing paints and coatings
- Natural roman cement, stucco facade
- Coach house reconstruction
- Progress at St Andrews Sunday school
- Watch “specialistplastering” on YouTube
- Facade works complete